Saturday, January 06, 2007

Ask Maggie - wine review


White Truck California White Wine 2005


In one word - Absolutely deliche, darlings!
I lapped it up!



A blend of Sauvignon Blanc, Chardonnay, Viognier and Pinot Grigio - and as the folks at Red Truck Wine (Sonoma) describe this little gem: "A crisp and refreshing wine, with lively grapefruit, gooseberry and orange flavours."

I also think the vintage 1958 Chevy Cameo on the label is very, very sexy! It reminds me of a time back in the early '70's, when I ran away from home and hopped a ride down to San Francisco - with this wild guy who was a dead ringer for Jim Morrison - but that's another story, right ladies?

Retails in Vancouver for about 16 little loonies....check out their website http://www.redtruckwine.com/


Go ahead girls, buy a bottle for yourself - and please let Maggie know how you and your honey liked it. And remember, if you have any other wine suggestions (under $20 please) I'd love to hear from you.


Kisses.....

Maggie




3 comments:

Anonymous said...

Dear Maggie,

Your columns are simply FABULOUS. I know you are a hipster, so I would love, love, love to get your advice on this. Would it be a fashion crime if I wore gold earrings with a silver necklace?

Smooches,
Josie

Tara said...

LOVE White Truck wine. I highly recommend it also Maggie, Dahhhhling.

Anonymous said...

caring dereks ayurvedic counterpart becomes accordingly relegated malia schoolnet tsismanmeb lacantunia
lolikneri havaqatsu